I wanted to take a moment and share directly with you what we at Bobby & Steve’s Auto World are doing to keep our Team Members, customers, and advocates safe. As always, your health and safety are our highest priority. I want to personally let you know the steps we are taking at Bobby & Steve’s Auto World to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to safeguard everyone who fills up at our pumps and/or walks through our doors.
- Team Members are regularly sanitizing pump handles, pin pads, door handles, cooler handles, drink stations, countertops, and all other high-touch surfaces in our stores.
- Team Members are encouraged to wear gloves or regularly use hand-sanitizer between transactions.
- We are asking for our customers and advocates to refrain from using refillable mugs and cups in our stores.
- As always, our Team Members are asked to stay home if they or anyone in their household is sick.
- We are also offering a pick-up and drop-off service for services (ex: oil changes, repairs, tires, etc.) – please call your closest Bobby & Steve’s Auto World store at 952-831-5555 to schedule an appointment.
Bobby & Steve’s Auto World is committed to monitoring the guidelines being set in place by the Centers for Disease Control and the local government authorities and will adjust our policies and procedures as needed.
As always, we look forward to continuing to serve our customers and loyal community of advocates during this difficult time.
Robert “Bobby” Williams
Bobby & Steve’s Auto World