Looking to join an experienced service team where you can challenge and grow your technical skills? Look no further! We are seeking an Automotive Technician to join our dedicated team. In this role, you will diagnose and repair automotive systems. If you are team-oriented, focused, and responsible this is the position for you! Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry; that’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits. Apply today!
As an Automotive Technician, you will diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning, and computer systems.
• Assisting other technicians in performing technical activities
• Explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals who may include Team Members and advocates on an as-required basis
• Learning new technical information and techniques in paid formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
If you are committed to quality work and customer satisfaction, we want you on our team! Take a look at the requirements below to see if this position will be a good fit for you.
- 3+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving, and repair experience
- ASE Certified
- Customer-focused attitude
- High motivation and energy