Join Bobby & Steve’s Auto World as a sales associate! We are a growing company with family roots and strive to help our employees be all they can be. We have several state-of-the-art locations for automotive service and convenience stores. We offer opportunities for advancement and recognition in a fun and upbeat environment. Hours vary by location.
Summary: A Sales Associate greets customers, processes transactions, and contributes to the merchandising and inventory standards in the store.
- Provide a great looking store to our advocates through added focus to the items on the department Appearance Report.
- Develop and adhere to location-specific cleaning and maintenance checklists. Each department should execute the daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly written checklist.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and promptly repaired when needed
- Display current signing, pricing, and promotional merchandising
- Adhere to operational procedures; Understand how they impact profitability and provide efficiency.
- Lead a work environment focused on safety and incident prevention
- Maintain a clean, clutter-free work environment all day – including all areas of company property
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for our guests by greeting everyone as they walk in the door.
- Receive payments
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct.
- Strict adherence to the Alcohol & Tobacco policy & procedure, as well as Lottery procedures.
- Check-in vendors and process vendor invoices as directed by the department leader.
- Stock, organize and ensure proper pricing/signing on all merchandise and supplies, including the cooler/freezer.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Ability to use basic computer functions.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.