Join Bobby & Steve’s Auto World as a Dispatcher! We are a company where we believe that serving people is the most important part. We are a growing company with family roots and we offer opportunities for advancement and recognition. We have a full benefits package to offer as well as an incentive plan to boost your income. Benefits include health insurance, dental, life insurance, and paid time off!
Summary: As a Dispatcher, the primary function is to communicate with our customers over the phone, gather pertinent information, and schedule and dispatch tow drivers to the location of the customer’s vehicle. Duties include using the computer to transmit assignments and compiling statistics and reports on work progress.
- Answer incoming calls and prioritize accordingly.
- Write all tow calls, including motor clubs, cash calls, impound calls, account calls, fleet calls, etc.
- Monitor outgoing call volume and dispatch accordingly.
- Identify and retrieve information as needed with relevance to towing calls.
- Organize paperwork for drivers (invoices, faxes, etc.)
- Assist drivers in preparing mileage calculations and invoice totals.
- Assist drivers in administering charges and pay-outs for calls.
- Monitor drivers, truck information, and provide necessary feedback.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out daily and in its entirety.
- Attend periodic company training programs as they pertain to your depart.
- Communicate clearly, effectively, and appropriately with all team members, leaders, and customers.
- Effectively handle complaints, resolve grievances, and neutralize conflicts.