Grill Team Member
Join Bobby & Steve’s Auto World in a fun and fast-paced environment as a Food Service Team Member! We are a growing company with family roots and strive to help our employees be all they can be. We have several state-of-the-art locations for automotive service and convenience stores. We offer opportunities for advancement and recognition. Hours vary by location.
Summary: A food service team member takes advocate orders, prepares food, and provides excellent service while maintaining and following standards.
- Adhere to company standards, specifications, and guidelines for handling, preparing, and serving menu items.
- Preparing orders according to the menu specification and charging appropriately.
- Stocking coolers, freezers, paper goods, and bread; putting away suppliers’ orders.
- Filtering, changing, and boiling out fryers; cleaning grills.
- Sweeping, mopping, taking out the trash and flattening disposing of cardboard boxes.
- Washing, rinsing, and sanitizing dishes.
- Prepping foods from a written recipe using skills such as dicing, slicing, portioning, mixing, etc. with accuracy and consistency.
- Preparing items for our deli case, dinner case, baker case, and hot case.
- Following all food safety policies and procedures, including time and temperature control, safe product handling, and proper cleaning and sanitizing routines.
- Communicating verbally and documenting accurately on all forms including the time and temperature log, foodborne illness records, and cleaning routines.
- Maintaining exceptional personal hygiene standards including frequent hand washing, proper use of gloves, etc.
- Following dress code and grooming requirements, including clean hair/skin, wearing deodorant, trimming and cleaning fingernails, and proper hair restraints, etc.
- Acting as a team player by promoting and helping other areas of the store as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Ability to use basic computer functions.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.