Join Bobby & Steve’s Auto World as an Accountant/ Office Leader! Bobby and Steve’s Auto World is a highly competitive, family-owned business. We have a full benefits package to offer with this position including health insurance, company-paid dental and life insurance, and competitive group rates on accident insurance, short-term disability, and critical illness, along with other perks such as tuition discounts. We also offer paid training.
- Maintain accurate and up to date QuickBooks general ledger. Ensure all account coding is accurate and consistent. Post deposits daily to insure cash available balance is up to date and accurate
- Maintain accurate and up to date Daily Books in SSCS.
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements monthly.
- Maintain accurate and up to date accounts receivable. Ensure timely collection of accounts receivable
- Maintain accurate and up to date accounts payable. Enter all invoices to accounts payable daily. Receive direction from the store owner on payment amounts and timing
- Maintain a log of returned parts. Coordinate with Service Leader, ensure credits are processed timely for returned parts
- Process credit card payable charges and ensure they agree with the credit card statement
- Process weekly payroll. Ensure hours are approved by Operations Leader, department leads, or owner. Ensure commissions are processed and approved by the store owner
- Update board sheet daily. Print all reports weekly
- Prepare daily bank deposits. Take deposits to the bank
- Reconcile bank statements in QuickBooks by the 5th working day of the month
- Prepare payroll worksheet weekly, post payroll hours and commissions to Paycom payroll.
- Print and mail accounts receivable statements at month-end
- Coordinate with Service Leader and maintain a log of returned parts and RGM’s. Ensure credits are received from vendors
- Required experience/education: QuickBooks experience, 2-5 years of work experience, and/or combination of education and work experience.
- Desired experience/education: retail experience and a 2-year associate’s degree.